FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.
FBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Badges

4 posters

Go down

Trial Badges Empty Trial Badges

Post by lameborghini Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Hi all,

This isn't a brand new idea, but new to the new FBI. So for each unit there will be a Trial badge such as Trial RSO or Trial HR etc..

This creates so much ease, and less stress for Founders. All TU members will have access to the trial badges, so when they offer a rank, and transferee accepts, they can simply join the trial, accept it, and the new worker can begin working without having to worry about the [AB] or begging a founder to accept a full badge. This also ensures that the new worker is capable of performing his/her job. They must sit in the trial badge for a certain amount of time, 3-5 days is what it usually is.

Please give feedback on this subject, AND I also don't mind creating a few, most, or all of these Trial badges if money is the issue. This just seems logical, and simple Smile

Trevor aka Lameborghini
lameborghini
lameborghini

Back to top Go down

Trial Badges Empty Re: Trial Badges

Post by Thejkbi Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:24 pm

We need to wait until the FBI becomes more financially developed before we can create anymore badges.
Thejkbi
Thejkbi

http://HabboOfficialFBI.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lameborghini Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Alright, if you need me to create any badges let me know; I don't mind Smile
lameborghini
lameborghini

Back to top Go down

Post by jameskrisfu Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:12 pm

lol
jameskrisfu
jameskrisfu

Back to top Go down

Post by Star-Helper Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 am

Trial Badges have been created in the past for the FBI. I used them during transfers a year ago. I echo the works of Jkbi, we need to grow first. A solution has been given. To avoid unnecessary posts that deviate from this topic this post is now Locked

Star-Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down