FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.
FBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoting into Trial RSO

3 posters

Go down

Promoting into Trial RSO Empty Promoting into Trial RSO

Post by lameborghini Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:55 am

I think that we should give cadets a chance to be RSO's without going through all of the Cadet ranks.

With this being said, if a HR+ sees a hard working Cadet, on many occasions, performing better than the average cadet, I think they should be granted the Trial RSO rank. This motivates cadets to work harder hoping that they will get promoted.

We could make a rule that the cadets have to be Open Source Officer +

Let me know your input!
lameborghini
lameborghini

Back to top Go down

Promoting into Trial RSO Empty Re: Promoting into Trial RSO

Post by Thejkbi Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 am

Okay we've had numorous suggestions about Trial rso and here is the thing.

We already have a script ready on our website however it is password protected and only the new RSO trainers may know the password (AND SHOULDN'T GIVE IT OUT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN RSO TRAINERS). We already have a security video up for the new RSO's to watch however there are a few problems before we can introduce rso training:

1. We are not financially developed enough to BUILD an rso training room which is needed for RSO training.

2. A trial RSO and RSO Trainer badge is needed before rso training can commense.

We understand the issue of officers not being promoted into Trial RSO but we have reasons why not. Instead for the meantime while we set up rso training in the future, you can promote an officer whom you think has been working hard into the first rank of rso HOWEVER you must guide them through the basics of using the rso so they will know how to use it. We have a security video already up on the website they can watch that and you may quiz them afterwards OR guide them in the RSO with hand to hand basics (Standing next to them and explaining what each switch does and who to let in and who not to).
Thejkbi
Thejkbi

http://HabboOfficialFBI.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lameborghini Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:40 am

My idea didn't really have much to do with a Trial RSO training room, it was more of telling people that they can and should promote hard Cadets into the RSO rank.
lameborghini
lameborghini

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapppie Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 am

lameborghini wrote:I think that we should give cadets a chance to be RSO's without going through all of the Cadet ranks.

With this being said, if a HR+ sees a hard working Cadet, on many occasions, performing better than the average cadet, I think they should be granted the Trial RSO rank. This motivates cadets to work harder hoping that they will get promoted.

We could make a rule that the cadets have to be Open Source Officer +

Let me know your input!

I do like your idea about this. I will look into seeing what I can do for funding a RSO Training Room and also a badge for it - this can be very useful and does raise the population.

Thanks.
Chapppie
Chapppie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lameborghini Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:07 am

No problem, thanks for considering it Smile
lameborghini
lameborghini

Back to top Go down