FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.
FBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swearing Prevention Act I

4 posters

Go down

The Swearing Prevention Act I Empty The Swearing Prevention Act I

Post by Billy50505 Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:12 am

This idea popped into my head when the pure racism and swearing was going on in base. Just read along and you'll see what I want to do to stop it.

Part I. Kinds of swearing

The kinds of swearing going around is racism, satanist, Homophobic and pure rudeness.
Racism can have a bigger effect on some people that others, on a 2% chance it can drive people to suicide (2% Chance people) But it can upset people and even if you just mean it as a joke, It can be quite offensive.
Being Homophobic is judging Homosexual people by what gender they like. If you offend a lesbian because they ARE lesbian, You are being homophobic.
Being satanist (Like saying you like Satan so much you would do so much to be with Satan) can go in many different ways. you could offend Christians or any other belief that believes in God or Jesus.

Part II. Punishment

The punishment for going overboard with swearing can vary on what your saying. If you say minor swearwords several times, You will face a warning, If you going over the top, Like being racist or homophobic it will start with a demotion. If a repeat offender you will be striked.

Part III. National Punishment

If a user from another agency starts coming into our base and swearing over and over, We will take screenshots and we will ask you to fire them. If one of our members comes into another agencys base and swears over and over, you must take screenshots and if we get enough evidence we will fire them. If we do fire them we will ask all our allies to be wary of them.

-----------------------------
If this goes through I will make a SU that will look over base and watch all members. The members inside the SU will be kept secret and will be PMed if they got into the unit. If they release that they are in it, They will be striked or even fired.

Last edited by Billy50505 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finishing)

Billy50505

Back to top Go down

The Swearing Prevention Act I Empty Re: The Swearing Prevention Act I

Post by lameborghini Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:55 am

It's a good idea, but I dont think there is a need for a SU. I think that the screenshot should be just send to a Founder via the forums, and they can decide on what to do based on the "crime"
lameborghini
lameborghini

Back to top Go down

Post by Thejkbi Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:11 am

There is no need for an SU on this however people should not be swearing in the base for any reason whatsoever including the alt 'n' code, which is completely unacceptable.
Thejkbi
Thejkbi

http://HabboOfficialFBI.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thejkbi Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:13 am

And as such I am willing to give out a punishment for those who think swearing is allowed in the FBI and are free to do as they say.
Thejkbi
Thejkbi

http://HabboOfficialFBI.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star-Helper Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:53 am

Topic addressed by TM. Topic is solved and therefore locked.

Star-Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum