FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.
FBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems going on right now.

+5
Cheese12!
eddyyie
lameborghini
reagan11
Billy50505
9 posters

Go down

Problems going on right now. Empty Problems going on right now.

Post by Billy50505 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:24 am

First of all:
People crowded in RSO and started being racist, Praising Satan, And talking about Sexual activities.
They were using the alt code π to bypass the filter, And its just unacceptable. Also, A TM commanded someone to do something, The person he was commanding sat there and said "I'm not moving my ass" This could cause problems within the F.B.I and give a bad view on us. If someone came in to join, And they saw people saying these things, They would find another agency to join.
This is just going to have a big effect on the FBI. Also, People are having to be asked to go to stations far to often, The people that need telling are chatting in FTB and FTS. Chatting in FTF is fine, And the two people working FTS are fine talking, but if people who can't be bothered to work come in and chat thats when problems start to happen, Other people starts coming in and fills it up.
Thats all I need to say for now

Thanks,
Billy,
Billysaurus

Billy50505

Back to top Go down

Problems going on right now. Empty Re: Problems going on right now.

Post by reagan11 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:29 am

Yes, using racist words in base isn't a good appearance. You can have a laugh but just remember don't take it too far. Sexual references can be funny but their is a few topics that don't need to be talked about constantly.

-Reagan

reagan11

Back to top Go down

Post by lameborghini Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 am

The RSO room is crowded, it shouldn't be that way, yes people can sit on the sofa, but there are people standing in the middle of the room, and have been told to leave and havent left. Should be a strike soon
lameborghini
lameborghini

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy50505 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:42 am

I'm sick of racist, Homophobic, Swearing people. I'm speaking for ALL agencies here.

Billy50505

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyyie Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 am

Alright we all know people are fund of being racist because of other peoples skin colors,i really thing their should be a staff that deals with bad behavior and bad language all we need to do is speak to one of the Founders.Billy you should have taken a screenshot of the people who were involved and maybe a TM could have a work with them
eddyyie
eddyyie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese12! Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:14 pm

No users should be using Explicit language in base or anywhere. if it happens again please notify me and i will deal with it.

Cheese12!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolage1123BAN2 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Billy when u said "Im not moving my ass" That was directed at me. Most of that post was directed at me. I would just like to say i am tm also, and same ranks cannot command eachother. I was then told to move by ryan, and therefore moved, because he is higher and more authorised.

Lolage1123BAN2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 am

Not much to do with me, but Shaun I did see you arguing with another eo whom is the same rank you telling him to ftf because he asked your ooa friend to ftf. Besides you only moved 1-2 steps when Ryan told you to ftf infact you decided to sit on the sofa in rso instead and I had to tell you that Ryan told u ftf because you wasn't taking note what was going on around you
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fbiforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahloney Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 am

This is an issue needing to be dealt with.

Those who are being homophobic/racist will be fired as that are the two major offences
Mahloney
Mahloney

http://www.habbo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star-Helper Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 am

Topic has been given a solution by TM. Locking this topic before it starts to stray.

Star-Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum