FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.
FBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUICK HEADS UP.

2 posters

Go down

QUICK HEADS UP. Empty QUICK HEADS UP.

Post by Thejkbi Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:37 pm

so as of today I come home from school and no one is in the FBI base, I have nothing to do so I go to VS and see what they're doing and of course 20 people in the room but all of them are afk on thrones and there is no one working at a station. Luis appears and I say one thing about vs:

"People can't get in because no ones working" and boom, i get my SV badge taken off me and im banned. i didnt realize how butthurt they are until I said ONE thing about them. im sure all of you can remember the countless amount of times VS members have talked crapped about the FBI and did we ban them? no we didnt. but when you go into VS and say one thing you are immediately hostile and to them - you are a terrorist.

so just a heads up. VS are butthurt children and I rest my case.

i will continue to spam the living daylight out of all my Friends list about how disastrous this agency is until I get a refund for the SV I payed for.
Thejkbi
Thejkbi

http://HabboOfficialFBI.com

Back to top Go down

QUICK HEADS UP. Empty Re: QUICK HEADS UP.

Post by FFe08 Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:17 pm

I am in base now. I need u to come to base now. I need to speak to u

FFe08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum