FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FBI Forum
Hey there, it seems you are not logged in. Please ensure that you are logged in or registered to our forums to receive the full potential we have to offer you here while visiting the Habbo FBI Forums.
FBI Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People going AFK at the VIP Group Gate

+4
rojean
CoolShankar
Billy50505
Dntmesswivme
8 posters

Go down

People going AFK at the VIP Group Gate Empty People going AFK at the VIP Group Gate

Post by Dntmesswivme Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:31 am

Please can people stop going afk at the VIP group gate as they are blocking the entrance into HQ and people who are trying to enter are having to go through FTF.

Dntmesswivme

Back to top Go down

People going AFK at the VIP Group Gate Empty Re: People going AFK at the VIP Group Gate

Post by Billy50505 Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:19 am

This is slightly annoying

Billy50505

Back to top Go down

People going AFK at the VIP Group Gate Empty Re: People going AFK at the VIP Group Gate

Post by CoolShankar Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 pm

I don't think it's blocking. You can just double click the teleporter and enter.
CoolShankar
CoolShankar

Back to top Go down

Post by rojean Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm

yeah it is blocking -.-
rojean
rojean

Back to top Go down

Post by Thejkbi Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:14 pm

You cannot enter the teleport when there is somebody standing infront of it. Guys, please make sure you DONT afk infront of the teleporters as you are blocking it and people cannot enter it. A warning is given to people that do.
Thejkbi
Thejkbi

http://HabboOfficialFBI.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rojean Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:39 pm

yeah ^^ some people are blocking -.-
rojean
rojean

Back to top Go down

Post by deathfang07 Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 pm

One time I can't get in base that I went to RSO they asked me for promoter when I was in RSO the guy disappeared lol

deathfang07

Back to top Go down

Post by DerrickG Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:05 am

Versace

DerrickG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsKarnieBaby Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:55 am

If you ever see anyone afking at the group gate of the teleport let an RR know or contact an OOA+ and we'll sort it out <3

ItsKarnieBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down